Thursday, November 14, 2013

hAppy Friday!

Just wanted to share a website that I have known about for awhile, but finally decided to try out.   The program is called Infuse Learning.  When introducing new programs with my kids I have a "Fun or Flop Lesson"  During these lessons my students are told that it is an open forum and that we are learning together . I am excited and I will let you know how it goes! Its important to note that when sharing or using something new, especially programs that you are inexperienced in using, that failure is not necessarily a bad thing.  Sure, I might totally fail in my attempt to introduce new learning techniques, but it might also be really awesome.  How will I know, if I don't try!  I encourage you to find something new to try out!  Take the risk!

Infuse Learning Tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment