Wednesday, November 20, 2013

hAppy Tech Wednesday! Padlet!



 is a website that has become a big part of my classroom.  Padlet is basically a blank wall that you can put anything on.  You can add files, videos, and links to the wall.  The wall can be made to be private, to be viewed by the public, edited by the public, or you can moderate the posts.

Here are some ways I have used it in my classroom

  • my students posted advice for the next years students
  • student projects
  • I have created a wall of good wishes (kind of like an electronic card that everyone can sign)
  • a wall on that my students put what the were Thankful for (Thanksgiving Wall)
  • I put everything from a unit on a wall, so that students only have to go to one place to find, notes, vocabulary, videos and any handouts for that unit
  • I have even used it to display useful technology websites
  • walls can even be linked to a QR code

No comments:

Post a Comment