Wednesday, August 21, 2019

I Love Bitmoji's!

Bitmoji Image





I love Bitmoji's! You can copy them in presentations, emails, text messages and more. Bitmoji's is a Google Extension and an App. To create, you must create an account. Once you have signed in you can begin creating your Bitmoji. This is so fun! You can even pick out accessories! I prefer to create my Bitmoji using the phone, but you can also do it through the extension when you sign in for the first time. As long as you use the same sign-on in Bitmoji your avatar will transfer between devices.

Bitmoji Image





I add Bitmoji's to my email signatures, text messages, presentations, I have even made stickers and decals out of them. You can use these to create profile pics for webpages and even in Schoology!


Have Fun
Have fun! I'm here if you have any questions!
Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment